Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Busy Bees Part 2

We had non-stop BIG fun while in Tulsa.  

Wednesday

Stories from Nonni


A visit to the duck pond

Thursday 
My beanie baby obsession from the 90s was revived

My precious fourth grade teacher came to say hi to Jo and brought him a football!

We listened to jazz in the park and Jonah LOVED it.  There were dogs, blues, and dancing...outside!  What more could the boy need?!

Playing with a fun new toy Nonni and Grandpa brought back from London:

Friday
One of my closest friends is Stephanie and we got to meet her new baby, Chapman!  He is such a doll and Jonah was obsessed!!


After we ate Jonah played while Stephanie (and Chappy) and I talked.  It was the first time I could do that!  Jonah kept looking back at me and smiling.  He loved making friends and exploring.


He crashed in Nonni's arms when we got home


And woke up to Uncle Greg being here, which terrified him


Those Gingers.  Fear-inducing folk they are.

Stay tuned for Part 3!

No comments:

Post a Comment